“Every little thing that we use and trash right after was taken away from nature; it did destroy nature in one way or another.”
Agency: The Cricket Club of New York
Creative Director: Roald R van Wyk
Executive Producer: Hunter Woo
Production Company: AB5TRAX
Director: Seaton Lin
Director of Photography: Abe Martinez
Editorial Company: AB5TRAX
Telecine: Entertainment Post
Colorist: Jeff Olm
Music: "Telethon" by Emily Haines
ECO TO GO™ , is a grassroots education program which promises to alleviate the massive amounts of packaging from becoming waste; saving millions of tons of paper and plastic each year. This translates to saving the worlds’ rainforests as well as creating an important tool to take action. In exchange, you will save hard earned cash by using fewer supplies, while bringing more business to your door.
So much waste is produced when you order takeout; in addition to all the containers, there are stacks of paper napkins and half a dozen knives and forks that you do not need.. Now offering less is actually more!
Make it ECO TO GO™:
When you order takeout, advise the restaurant attendant that you want your order to be “ECO TO GO”. Restaurants will respond by sending the food in its container in a bag, no extras, as you have all you need at home (you may need to educate the attendant). When everyone begins doing this we will be saving hundreds, thousands or millions of acres of pristine Rainforests.
• Almost 1/3 of the waste generated in the U.S. is from packaging. Plastics take 1000 years
• The U.S. population tosses out enough paper & plastic cups, forks and spoons every year to circle the equator 300 times.
• Paper comes from trees, plastic comes for oil (petroleum) to obtain either one, worldwide forests are being contaminated and destroyed.
GREEN BENEFITS FOR RESTAURANTS
Restaurants and delis are getting green benefits, by saving paper and plastic from becoming trash.
1. Save money by giving out less paper and plastic utensils to your willing customers - your napkin and utensil stock will last longer, therefore you will save money and profits increase.
2. You will attract more customers by being an environmentalist and customers will identify more with your business because everyone wants to be part of reversing global warming. Your environmental efforts will create and strengthen relationships with loyal customers.
3. Deliveries will be handled quickly creating room for newfound customers.
4. Your business information will be added to our highly visited website and media kit creating exposure for your business.
HOW TO DO IT / HOW IT WORKS
Easy steps to reduce deforestation and global warming
1. Display educational stickers in a highly visible area (i.e. entrance door/window, at trash receptacle, at register, etc.)
2. Customers will read and learn about this catchy expression until one day they will say "ECO TO GO".
3. No napkins no utensils will be included in the delivery order, your restaurant will save money and enjoy the GREEN BENEFITS while the planet recovers.
HOW IT WORKS (FOR INDIVIDUALS)
ECO TO GO™ is a campaign in which customers may inform their favorite restaurants to say no to the future landfills that come with takeout. So all you have to do is say “ECO TO GO” and food arrives with nothing but the food in its containers, no napkins or forks or other waste.
GET ON BOARD WITH ECO TO GO™
DOWNLOAD: ECO-TO-GO Restaurant KIT
To receive our Educational Stickers and for further details on how to be part of ECO TO GO™ contact:
Ecoagents envisions a future where citizens will be savvier about using materials with double, triple or even infinite recycled lives, breaking the cycle and minimizing the amount of materials taken from nature. The planet earth will keep healing, while global warming becomes a problem of the past. Resources will be obtained clean and clear without causing damage to the world's rainforests.